Friday, January 16, 2009

it ended..

well, today, finally we ended our relationships.
the guy who's family name begins with a H is not my bf anymore.
ALSO the "park" guy.
I dont wanna say their name again.
it makes me .... feel weird.
i was typing the words "let's break up" with....tears,
it wasn't a good experience, especially when u have to say it to 2 guys,
it was HORRIBLE.
but i knew it was something i had to face, something that will come one day.
and, now, guess wat?- i hav a FEVER-40.1 degree.
i know why i hav a fever, it's becuz of him.

before, i thought i dont love him anymore,
but just after we breakup, i realized i felt so EMPTY.
he said he doesn't mind that i cheated on him or anything,
but i was SO determined and COLD-HEARTED.

the reason y i finally have the courage to do that,
is becuz one of my best friend told me,
when u love someone, you would sacrifice for him,
and let him be happy.
and i can finally face my real feelings.

i break up with him, becuz i want him to be happy,
even though i break up with him,
i still love him....

when u realize some one that used to belongs to u, dosen't belongs to you anymore,
u will definately feel like crying.--> trust me!!!

i dont know y, when i type all this stuff,
my tears just came out for no reason,
and i can not stop it.

anyway,
i wish u happy,
and forgive me that i had to do so.

3 comments:

Siti N.Ehsan said...

AHhhh...lily

lei_蕾 said...

i know i know...
i am very sensitive abt this topic now

sylphiawings said...

T_T lily it's hard but you need to bear with it.