Friday, January 30, 2009

they r my friend

i just read saher's blog...
and i cried twice becuz of wat she wrote.
and....she had the same comment as my ex.
EXACTLY THE SAME. I SWEAR.

so since that entry was SO NICE...
i am going to write abt my friend now.
but to be honest, they r more like my family now.
part of me.

so first..
Tina.
she is my only europe friend until now. she is 16. she is kind of moody but very real. somehow she gave me a feeling that she never lie to me. like i can trust her 100%.she is mature and childish.haha. she gave me a sense that she will be my friend forever. she make me safe somehow.weird. she has same interest as me.we have the same dream. i like to listen to her story,and she is my only friend in Qatar that has a bf. I THINK. may be others also do....-. - anyway...she is important to me. i love u!

Saher.
she is my soulmate. seriously. she understands me the most. i think. she is a perfect advisor in all topics. even the things abt love , she sounds so experienced. plus.. she is the one who understand my adultish jokes. her personality, umm..mature but most of the times LAME. she said i dont know where the key of her tressure box is, but i will try my best to find it. anyway..all those things made her precious to me. i love u.

Siti.
i sometimes see her in me. she is one of the person i can not live without. when something happen to me, she is the first one that i wanna share it with. she always listen to me when i tell her my story. as i described her to the others this thursday after school, she is so sweet and caring. i thought she was innocent too, but trust me, don't judge by the cover. she is always smiling, and this made me always happy and made her REALLY important to me. i love u.

Nisa.
she is cute. REALLY CUTE.i love her action and everything. she is floppy too. also comprehensive and made me feel i need her in my life. she can really make me think abt her when i doing my h.w./when i am in the car. like saher said, she can rele steal ur heart. she is special as well. she is the first person i c in my entire life, that covers the eyes when laughing and cover the mouth when crying. but anyway...she is valuable to me. i love u.

Rawan.
she is my only Qatari friend. i love her eyes. it's so beautiful. and her trousers. i think we hav same taste abt guys too. bag. when i first saw her, she made think she is mean, but after a period of time, when i get the chace to know her, she is REALLY NICE. and LAME too. she is soft and hard. she is rele scary when she gets angry.she is also a nice person to share secrets. i like seeing her around me. she is very special to me. i love u.

Cania.
100% weird when i first see her. even now. but i kind of feel empty when i don't see her. all those cartoony face expression and body movements made her unique to me. she looks pure and childish, but she actually know a lot of things. she can be rele serious. i don't understand her sometimes. like i can not see through her mind.she is very happy and needed. she dosen't get me and saher's adultish joke, but the innocency made me love her more. i love u.

Marsya.
a clone of cania. also cartoony and 100% innocent and neutral. she likes eating and have special laughs and her own point. she is 24 hrs online. and when ever i have somthing new, she is always online. so i tell her everything online, even though she dosen't get it. and she always get off topic. the usual way for us to end a conversation, is always 'lily, g2g, i am going to baskin-robbins.bye!!' when i talk abt love with others, she always come and ask"lily, u dun love me?" and the answer to that is obviously' i love u'.


those 7 ppl i just wrote abt, r seriously the one i can not live without.
they let me know the importance of friends. like i said before, they r part of me,
and valuable to me.

Afrina, Kerry, Marium, Eman, Farah and Amsyarul r also my friends forever.

i love all of u, and want to be with u guys forever.


6 comments:

sylphiawings said...

aww lily i love you too :D am i really tat weird?

Saherrr... said...

i love u tooo <3... i love u all...and like lily sed, ur not just my frnds ur my family, ur a part of me... lily u completed my post here... u sed stuff here that i wanted to in mine... specially abt cania, marsya, nisa and some things abt rawan... thank u for all those wonderful things abt me and the not so wonderful things tooo lol jokin... and thanks for ur honesty...

Siti N.Ehsan said...

ahhh... that's so sweet....
it's so true everything u wrote about is so precise...i love you too..

niisaa. said...

lilyyyyyyyyyyyyy this is so touchingg
omgi i feel like i hav th best friends eveeeeeeeeeer

ur a very good observer o _ o
i love u too all

> ___ <

this made mi day

Orz said...

lawl im a clone

lei_蕾 said...

yes marsya..in my mind u and cania r the same..
but in the others mind..u guys are totally different