Friday, February 6, 2009

sorry to everyone

as the title said..
i wanna say sorry to everyone that I hurt before.
including u.

sometimes, i might be emotional;
sometimes, i might be serious;
sometimes, i might be childish;
even sometimes, i might not care abt other ppls feeling.
if i hurt your feeling before.. rele, i dont mean it.

it is just me..
it is just the way i think and act.

maybe sometimes, my action make u misunderstand me,
like nisa wrote in her blog, i was NOT angry becuz of her,
i was just feeling guilty becuz of wat she said...
u said nothing wrong nisa.. no need to feel sorry
so if i hurt ur feeling or anything.
then i am sorry for that.

not only her,
all my other friends,
if i rele hurt u before,
pliz forgive me..
cuz i rele care all of u.

2 comments:

lei_蕾 said...

calm down.
and i rele mean it too.
like u said before,
if i dun say it, it will make me feel incomplete.

Orz said...

@saher it's better if she made this post because this confirms that she cares about us rather than putting doubt on her.

@lily -here's a candy- *sparkle