Saturday, February 7, 2009

they rele attracts me.

yesterday when i went the pearl..
there was that european guy who wears a pair earrringgggss.
and i was like "OMG, he is so hot"

so when i come back,
i was seriously thinking abt which type of guy attracts me the most,
and the conclusion is below.

first of all..
they will attracts me if they know how to play:




somehow, boys that knows how to play an instrument can rele take my breathe away,
maybe becuz i know how to play piano and little bit of drum,
all the guy friends of mine knows how to play some instrument.
H knows how to play piano and guitar;
P knows how to play guitar and D knows how to play all three of them.
anyway.. boys that play an instrument is just.. rele special,
they have that special charisma that rele attracts me.
piano is gentle and romantic; guitar is cool and passionate; drum is obsessive and powerful. so they r they key of my heart!!!

second of all..
is their wearing and appearence.
earrings,think frame glasses and hair is obviously the MOST IMPORTANT THING.



i think most of my friends knows that i am OBSESSED with guys wearing earrings.
becuz they r just so amazing, hot and sexy.
then is the think frame glasses.
but to be honest, only asain guys look nice with them.
they look very fashionable and so MY TYPE.
the last part is the hair.
i seriously dun like it when guys hair r short. it so werid and ugly. [ no offense ppl,, i mean in general ]
but in the opposite, guys with longer hair is way better.
when i say longer, i dun mean like girls hair, all the way until the ASS..
i mean like a little longer like all these asain guy celebrities.[ u know who im talking abt ryt?!]

so,,,yeah..
i got to finishi my english essay.
so..
end of the post.

9 comments:

Orz said...

my hair is short so ure saying im fugly??? LOLOLOL i need to start having my own hairstyle but idk how I:

true true feminine luking asians luk purdy with those kind of glasses..

lei_蕾 said...

marsya..
i said GUYS look ugly with short hair,
not girls...

Saherrr... said...

oh really.. u like guys with earings???? i didnt no that.... :S

sylphiawings said...

I WEAR EARRINGS NYEHEHEHE

Orz said...

cania u big headed person XDXDXD

Siti N.Ehsan said...

HAHHAHA lol. u like guys that play instument i didnt knoe that. the earing and hair thing i noe.

lei_蕾 said...

ok guys now u know.
and i told u guys before that han plays piano and guitar.
so that means i like it .

ronnie said...

i lyk guys with earrings too XDXD
..once i saw one nd i was with my friend nd i kept pointing at it nd he saw me..he also had an eyebrow peircing so it was so obvious i was talking abt him..embarrassment.

lei_蕾 said...

ewwwww.
i hated when guys have eyebrow
piercing.
so emo.
rawan..u r emo for sure.