Friday, March 27, 2009

it just broke

umm..i havn blog fr soo long,,
but somehow im having this problem with my friends now.
they r not that serious,
but they r annoying me.

i hav some best friends in qatar,,
and some of them (most of them) r in school,
and the rest are out side of school.
im usually very carefull abt our relationships,
im scared to hurt them or anything..
and i always tell them stuff,
nd treat them as best as i can.

but some how , it just broke.
some of my friendship just broke.

we were fighting abt STUPID stuff that dznt even make sense.
it was so fuckin stupid.

they said so many bad things,
and told me many things that i will never imagine abt.
but it was the thing that hurt me more than anything else.

i trusted them. i told them everything.
i mean, i knew them fr 4 years,
and i was wrong.

it made me scared,
scared to lose my other friends.
i dunno wat i dd wrong.
i rele dont. y ds this hav 2 happen on me??!!!

so i had this convo with saher,,
i told her abt how scared i am right now to lose any of u.
like saher, nisa, siti, rawan and all the others.

this made me feel so weak, so little, and so useless.
it made my life hopeless.

7 comments:

niisaa. said...

o __ o

lilyy,, this ds sound like u at all !!,,

dont worry, u wont lose any of us,

lei_蕾 said...

maybe is becuz my tone changed after that.
it hurted a lot.
it rele makes me lose my confidence.

Orz said...

I am here to support you Lily
tell me if u need help
i might not help u dat much
but at least u hav my support

i lap u
u lap me too ya *JIM JIM

i lost my confidence alrede *HUGE JIM

lei_蕾 said...

yeah..
i LAP u XD
i need ur support! *JIM*
it can help me fr sure

Siti N.Ehsan said...

awhhhh... dont worry like nisa said we wont lose each other. and will support u.

Faroline said...

don worry llalalalaaaaa.....
be happy lalalalalalaaaa.....
we will never leave u or hate u even if u were mean,coz we already know how nice you are,it has been proven to us like u said for the past 4 years.:d:d:d

sylphiawings said...

lily i will be right here so don't worry man. :D